Wanted - small machine shop

Plant maintenance department in search of a small general purpose machine
shop to be shipped to San Diego for export into Mexico.
Looking for mid sized lathe, something like a good used Bridgeport, grinder
attachments, drill press, bandsaws, heat-treat furnace, etc.
If you know of anybody closing shop and looking for a quick sale, let me
know and I'll pass it along to my client.
Wayne--

Wayne Lundberg
I saw a real nice Rockwell 14x40 lathe nearly fully tooled yesterday in NW Washington, $3500 obo probably go for $3k. One owner, shop closing, early '70s, has manual, in clean shape, hardened ways, nice lathe. Post here if you want a referral.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Thanks, am forwarding your note to my client. I think they are looking for a package deal if they can find one. But my guess is they will have to select item by item.
Wayne
Reply to
Wayne Lundberg
I'll be surprised if you get much help here if you're helping to send jobs to Mexico. Randy
Reply to
Randy Replogle
Frankly I'm waiting for the response that assures you that:
1) They are sending machines, not jobs, and that
2) sending these jobs across the border is good for American and Americans, and
3) we didn't need those jobs, anyway, since we need to send all of the "stupid" jobs away and concentrate on the service sector by all of us learning to be computer programmers....
Reply to
Gene Kearns