new machine shop club

I started a new home machine shop club. The name of the club is called
OHMS. Orange Home Machine Shop club. The place we meet at is Fullerton
Jr Collage. we meet the second saturday of the month at 9;00 We meet in
the machine shop. See the web site at
The fifty
megs is the web site the host our club. There are no dues no rules just
show up and talk about your projects, tools and tell us how to do it or
we talk about how to make it.
we will not meet in January. If you want to call me call at 310 4186481
or 310 5474604.
I started up the SCRAP club.
Don Huseman
Reply to
Don
If you want an option for a meeting place I would be glad to offer my shop (a working machine shop with used machines for sale) or my residential shop still be established, though the wood working part is fully operational. Both are in Costa Mesa, CA and user friendly. Leigh at MarMachine
Reply to
CATRUCKMAN