new machine shop club

I started a new home machine shop club. The name of the club is called OHMS. Orange Home Machine Shop club. The place we meet at is Fullerton Jr Collage. we meet the second saturday of the month at 9;00 We meet in the machine shop. See the web site at

The fifty megs is the web site the host our club. There are no dues no rules just show up and talk about your projects, tools and tell us how to do it or we talk about how to make it. we will not meet in January. If you want to call me call at 310 4186481 or 310 5474604. I started up the SCRAP club. Don Huseman

Reply to
Don

If you want an option for a meeting place I would be glad to offer my shop (a working machine shop with used machines for sale) or my residential shop still be established, though the wood working part is fully operational. Both are in Costa Mesa, CA and user friendly. Leigh at MarMachine

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN