Recommendations for ER-16 collet source

I've been surfing eBuy for a bit looking for the elusive "frugal but good" ER-16 collets and an R8 holder for them. I need to get a set from .020 (1/32nd) up to 3/8 or half because I use some small wire drill sizes.

Where can I get ER-16 collets and an R8 holder with decent TIR?

Reply to
Louis Ohland

click on

collets

chucks

H and H Industrial Products [ html://

] is the commercial side of the Little Machine Shop [
] I buy a lot of stuff from both and find the quality and prices to be good.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Reply to
Louis Ohland