replace plastic gear on powerfeed

I've got a stripped spot on my bridgeport powerfeed. Its a plastic gear about 3.58" O.D. Not a standard tooth form, some sort of inline worm gear. See these dropbox pics:

Any chance of purchasing this gear? Or is the powerfeed "maintenance free", buy another when it breaks. If I had a manual for this, I lost it. My bridgeport gets nearly 0 use, but I HATE running anything without powerfeed.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Try this link and ask who your local agent is-

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message news:Ge0Xd.3141$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Paul swindell

This drive was almost certainly made by Servo Products

you can probably get the part from them.

-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

Reply to
David Billington

Its probably 10 years old. But I'll bet "The Kid", or one of his accomplices, tried to run the powerfeed with the gibs locked. It only takes once.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

uhhhh, 1-800-CALL-CHINA