replace plastic gear on powerfeed

I've got a stripped spot on my bridgeport powerfeed. Its a plastic gear about 3.58" O.D. Not a standard tooth form, some sort of inline worm gear.
See these dropbox pics:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Power_feed_bottom_view.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Power_feed_side_view.JPG
Any chance of purchasing this gear? Or is the powerfeed "maintenance free", buy another when it breaks. If I had a manual for this, I lost it. My bridgeport gets nearly 0 use, but I HATE running anything without powerfeed.
Karl
Try this link and ask who your local agent is- http://www.align.com.tw/html/en/powerfeed/e_powerfeed.htm
in message

This drive was almost certainly made by Servo Products (http://www.servoproductsco.com /) you can probably get the part from them.
-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)
in message

free",
powerfeed.
My manual for the AL/CE 235, AL/CE 250 lists the big gear as E-0934--4 (ZYTEL GEAR WITHOUT HUB), E-0934 being the whole gear and hub assembly. Hope that may be of some use. You've got me worried now, how old was you unit.
Karl Townsend wrote:

Its probably 10 years old. But I'll bet "The Kid", or one of his accomplices, tried to run the powerfeed with the gibs locked. It only takes once.
Karl
uhhhh, 1-800-CALL-CHINA
in message

free",