ROFLMAO!!!

Actually...no he is not.

There have been at least 6 before him.

a google search "black US presidents" gives 87 MILLION hits

Reply to
Gunner Asch

But there is an amazing shortage of classmates that remember him. That's not uncommon for today's on-line students but when he was going to school it was a classroom and campus deal.

He was editor of a student law journal. That published the works of lots of people. IT is not available either.

I won't go into all of the birth thing, except to take note that too is as clear as mud. And stirred up worse by every botched attempt to put something in public.

No, sorry deep, Kerry's history was murky. Bush's college and military history are both murky. Obama's whole life is murky. It's about time the parties gave us candidates that have lived an open life and are generally known to the public before they come out of the mists in a campaign PR blitz.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Which ever party is "out" usually has the right idea of democracy. When in office - not so much.

Now if we could just figure out how to have them both "out" at the same time .....

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Gunner Asch on Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:26:12 -0800 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

Yes, but that is not the same as saying "half white." Barry is the first to have "only" 50% Caucasian ancestry. All the rest are cases of "an Ethiopian in the fuel supply", so to speak.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Lincoln wasnt even half white.

Jefferson was only 25% white

Jackson was 50% white

Obama is 50% white and depending on who his father really was...Davis or Obama...either 44% Arab and 6% black, or actually 50% black if Frank Marshal Davis was his actual father.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Not as horrible as the thought of President Biden if Obama were to be impeached.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

You're right, with all the "legitamate" reasons to attack our under qualified POTUS, why waste time with the trivia?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

That's Obama's ace in the hole, or actually "Biden is Obama's AceHole"

Reply to
BeamMeUpScotty

To be more accurate, the 51.1% of the American People who bothered to vote won. The other 48.9% lost. I'll agree that destroying Obama would just get us the former Senator from MNBA.

Reply to
rbowman

Today is a fitting day to remember the one US President with the brilliance to hold a Ph.D. Yes, folks, old 'He Kept Us Out Of War' Wilson. Without him, we may not be celebrating Armistice Day. Without him being played for a fool by the Brits and French, we might not remember the fallen of WWII. President Obama most certainly is the intellectual equal of the brilliant Wilson.

Reply to
rbowman

Ah, yes, the esteemed President of Princeton University. Without him and his 'war to end war', Hoover would not have earned his fame by saving Belgium from starvation and the 'great engineer' might not have gone on to lead us into the First Great Depression.

I still want to try four years without a President and see how it works out. If we like it, we can try four years without Congress too.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Semi shutting down the government for a couple of weeks seems to have done wonders for the employment stats. Yeah, lets try four years as an experiment.

Reply to
rbowman

If Bush claimed he graduated Magna Cum Laude, he lied. However, Bush usually has others do his lying for him.

Reply to
Jeff M

That is ignorant revisionist nonsense.

A stroke prevented Wilson from selling the League of Nations to the voters and assuring us a powerful moderating influence in the peace conditions.

"For seventeen months the enfeebled President lay in his bed on the brink of death, barely able to write his own name. The outside world knew none of this."

"Later, others called [his wife] the first woman President."

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I was referring to the "all you need to know" part. There were quite a few things Bush told us he had it covered and that's all we needed to know. Sort of government by "trust me". "What? Me lie?"

Reply to
Winston_Smith

He was in good health when he sold the war to the American people, despite his campaign slogans. He was in good health when he went to Versailles where Lloyd George and Clemenceau played him for a fool. Even Keynes thought him slow and incompetent. He was also in good health when he segregate Federal employees. Then there was the Committee on Public Information, his propaganda machine, his 'interventions' into sovereign Latin American nations, and a few other projects.

He even got his very own Amendment, the 25th, to prevent future cases of a incapacitated President having his wife mind the store, with staged photos and interviews to gull the American people.

Revise that.

Reply to
rbowman