Rust cleaning device

I want to make a bath I can put sticks of square tubing into, and let the bath dissolve the rust. I figger I will split a length of PVC to put the pieces into, and have to have a power source to run a slight electrical current through it.

What type of a liquid do I use, and what amount of electricity? How long do I soak the pieces?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

These should help.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Don't split it: cap one end and stand it upright. Much more useful capacity and you won't be spilling electrolyte all the time. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt