Search term need for Radial Arm Saw, table bolt.

Hi guys, I'm rebuilding my Radial Arm Saw, mostly the table, but need to purchase the part in this picture. What is it called?
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/unlyfrq5mq8q37q/RAS%20tensioner.jpg?dl=0
Thanks, Mikek
Add pictures here
✖

The screw with the flattened end is a Thumbscrew, but the whole unit looks custom-machined for that saw instead of assembled from standard parts.
Add pictures here
✖
On Monday, July 8, 2019 at 11:01:24 AM UTC-7, amdx wrote:

According to this page <https://www.ereplacementparts.com/part-type/Clamps/Radial-Arm-Saw/Craftsman?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=sitelinks&msclkid że01f6b4eb>
it's a 'table clamp'; clearly, the old one has failed, so why would you want an identical replacement? It's time to design and build something... Me, I'd think of wood wedges and a spot of glue.
Add pictures here
✖