SegWay Scooter RECALL

That's the one around the edge? That's a rumour, isn't it?

My middle name is McGuyver. And I consider myself a pretty good programmer on smal jobs. I wonder if anyone ever rode a Segway over a bananna peel dripping with super glue?

Yours,

Doug Goncz (at aol dot com) Replikon Research

Read the RIAA Clean Slate Program Affidavit and Description at

will be signing an amended Affidavit soon.

Reply to
Doug Goncz

Deal Finder

Our local Public Radio station, WEVO, is also using one as an auction item for fundraising.

Earle Rich Mont Vernon, NH

Reply to
ERich10983