South Bend parts manual

Hi, I recently bought a South Bend 10k model A and would like to get the exploded parts diagrams for it. Anyone have an idea where they may be had reasonably? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Willie the Rack Boy

Oooops.....no idea where the "Willie" came from in my earlier post.......my wife was talking to me and I was distracted...

SORRY!!!!

Reply to
Dave Young

I was forwarded the following address that turns out has much better graphics than the Army manual. It also has an Accessories Catalog and old price list...

Thanks Roy!!!!

Reply to
Dave Young

Im a bit afraid to ask if she was distracting your Willie....

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner

Dave

If anyone else wants a copy of this manual let me know.

I would like one please. Thank you Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767

Gunner - I wish.......

Reply to