(semi-OT) inustrial shredder videos

Found via boingboing.net:

These videos show the sort of industrial shredders that take whole steel drums and produce small bits of scrap.

Seems like something this group would enyoy.

Elijah

------ whose favorite so far is "Computers (whole)"

Reply to
Eli the Bearded

Pretty impressive! Thanks

Reply to
Lane

Those shredders stand no chance against the pizza dough I made last week.

Stephen R.

Reply to
S R

Yes! Yes!

I WANT ONE!

-- Jeff R.

Reply to
Jeff R

I was disappointed. I was hoping that their home page would have a help wanted section. Oh yeah, building/designing shredders, what a life

Reply to
The Tagge's