Serv-A-Lite hardware supplier

Back in December there was a post about Serv-a-lite. They are suppliers of the trays of nuts and bolts that hardware stores sell. The poster got their catalog and was/is able to buy direct from them, at considerable savings. I'm here to tell you that the door is closed. After no response to a couple of email requests for a catalog, I called them. You have to have an account to get a catalog. To get an account you have to a business tax number or a resaler number, as well as purchase minimums. Too bad.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt