black diamond drill sharpeners

I am researching drill bit grinders. I thought I wanted a Darex M5 but I ran across a Black diamond brand. I don't know much about them, but they seem to have a good reputation. Any advice on what to look for, what to avoid etc? How many different models are there? I realize they use collets and it appears the one I found has a complete set.

thanks chuck

Reply to
Chuck Sherwood

Waynemak

Hey Chuck,

A very dramatic difference in price from the Darex, to the Black Diamond and all it's collets.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson