sharpening round pointed punches

Whoa! Personal responsibility?

Refreshing...

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Some simple glue would hold long enough for a safe saw cut. If it had been hun up in the blade then shattering light metal and worse is easy.

Sometimes experts in one field tend to be less cautious in another due to lack of work in it or respect.

Remember the saying - do as I say, not as I do.... I think the pattern maker was doing.

Martin

Reply to
lionslair at consolidated dot

Well said!