snow removal methods

Slap together some kind of plow analog that you can bolt to her rear bumper or whatever so she can back out _through_ the snow, scraping it aside as she goes. Then run out to the car, take off the plow-thing, and shovel the rest at leisure. ;-)

Have you discovered the bent shovel? I had an opportunity to use one of those in Minnesota a few decades ago, and it almost made shoveling fun!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I've used a 7 foot snowblower attachment on an 873. It's a great tool for real deep snow when you need to throw it a distance. A combination V-plow works well for lighter snow. Snow pushers work well with payloaders, but not so well with smaller skid steers.

Reply to
ATP

Wear goggles and dress you're like you're going snowboarding.

Reply to
ATP