Sobel Machinery

Does Dave Sobel have a website? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Sells occasionally on ebay as "machinerynj", if there's more I don't know.

Reply to
Bob Powell

Last time I did business with Dave, it was in a style compatible with the age of the machinery I bought: by phone, and payment by check. No credit cards, no e-mail, no website. He seems happy doing business that way and I still remember how to work a pen.

I'd just give him a call and tell him what you're looking for.

Regards, Tove

Reply to
Tove Momerathsson

website?, I don't think he has a fax machine.

Reply to
Tony