Sobel Machinery

Does Dave Sobel have a website? Thanks, Steve
Reply to
Steve
Sells occasionally on ebay as "machinerynj", if there's more I don't know.
Reply to
Bob Powell
Last time I did business with Dave, it was in a style compatible with the age of the machinery I bought: by phone, and payment by check. No credit cards, no e-mail, no website. He seems happy doing business that way and I still remember how to work a pen.
I'd just give him a call and tell him what you're looking for.
Regards, Tove
Reply to
Tove Momerathsson
website?, I don't think he has a fax machine.
Reply to
Tony