Solar power

Quick update on our solar installation. The meter numbers when we installed: 65616 " " 2 weeks later 65458

Obviously we are nearing a public utilities status....

Stu

Reply to
Stu Fields

r =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 65458

You will recover those lost KWs next winter when thick clouds and cold and snow cover the panels.

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Stu -

Can you describe your solar field and where you are ?

Mart> Quick update on our solar installation.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn