Solar power

Quick update on our solar installation.
The meter numbers when we installed: 65616
" " 2 weeks later 65458
Obviously we are nearing a public utilities status....
Stu
Reply to
Stu Fields
r =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 65458
You will recover those lost KWs next winter when thick clouds and cold and snow cover the panels.
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
Stu -
Can you describe your solar field and where you are ?
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufk> Quick update on our solar installation.
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn