Solvent for Oatley #95 tinning flux?

I'm trying to wash off some copper sheets I've soldered together with lead-free solder. I used Oatley #95 lead free tinning flux and I tried to
wash it off with strong detergent but no luck. Does anyone know an efficient way to wash this stuff off?
Thanks, Jeff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header is unverified.
says...

According to the MSDS: http://www.oatey.com/usenglish_msds/fluxsolder/FLX010E5.pdf its carrier is petrolatum (Vaseline), like plain old Nokorode. If you can't get it off with detergent, try a solvent like mineral spirits (paint thinnner) or acetone.
Ned Simmons
On 29 Aug 2006 18:33:45 -0000, with neither quill nor qualm, Jeff

Do it while it's still hot. Otherwise, try a spray degreaser.
http://www.oldhouseweb.com/catalogs/videoshowcase/ video tips
It's OATEY, BTW.
--
The Titanic. The Hindenburg. The Clintons.
----