Sony B4 bayonet lens mount specifications

Anyone have mechanical specifications or drawings for the Sony B4 bayonet lens mount used on video cameras?

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Is that the one used on the 3-tube broadcast cameras like the BVP-300,330,and 5? Also used on Sharp broadcast cameras.

I don't have any specs, but I do have at least one scrap camera if you want the mount off of it.

Reply to
Jim Stewart