Source for 10mm 303 Stainless Steel rod stock?

Hi,

I'm looking for a source for 10mm 303 Stainless Steel Rod. Anyone have a US or Canadian Supplier?

Thanks,

- Mike -

Reply to
Mike Haaland

McMaster-Carr

item no. 1274T19 1 meter 10mm 303 stainless rods $51.36 each, hope you got the budget .. - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Reply to
David Billington

Try these people, I bought some stainless from them a few years ago and they were pretty reasonable. I don't know what alloys they have, you'll have to ask.

Dunno if they'll ups it to you or not, bet if you buy enough they will.

Reply to
JohnM

Try

Paul