source for large washers?

rec.crafts.metalworking source for large washers?

Anyone know who sells 2.5 inch steel washers .125 - .188 inches thick with a (nominal) 3/8's inch hole? They needn't be ground or anything fancy, quality wise. Typical punched sheet stock is good. I'd like to buy 50 or

100 at a time.

Hul

Reply to
Hul Tytus

check mcmaster carr

Reply to
williamhenry

Try Bokers:

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Reply to
Tim Killian

We'll stamp them for you. Just send a drawing, q'ty and we'll send back a quote. Leigh at MarMachine

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

I have on my shelf 4 boxes, @50# ea., 2-1/8" OD, 1/2" hole, 1/8" thick. If you can use these at $0.50 a pound, we both win. Call me toll-free,

888-411-3265

They were used in a kit for mounting wire wheels on an arbor...coustomer is gone.

Reply to
Tom Gardner