Source for o-ring cord in small quantities

MSC is selling it in 100 foot lengths only. Couldn't find any small quantity suppliers. I'm only wanting 15 feet of a couple sizes in
neoprene. ken
Dr. Butter wrote:

Ken, Depending on the size, McMaster has this stuff in ten or twenty foot lenghts.
--

John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

http://www.mcmaster.com/
p. 3282
Ned Simmons wrote:

thats exactly what I need and so much cheaper by the foot than their kits? Thanks Ken

Small Parts Inc (http://www.smallparts.com /) sells Buna by the foot
http://www.smallparts.com/products/descriptions/orbk%2C%2520orb%2C%2520morb.cfm
Scott
SAE wrote:

Comparing price. Small Parts Inc wants 2 to 3x what Mc Master Carr wanted

Wrong! MSC sells by the foot. The 100 foot lenth in the catalog refers to the maximum length coil. I have purchased short lengths in the past.
John Normile