Source for o-ring cord in small quantities

MSC is selling it in 100 foot lengths only. Couldn't find any small quantity suppliers. I'm only wanting 15 feet of a couple sizes in neoprene. ken

Reply to
Dr. Butter

Ken, Depending on the size, McMaster has this stuff in ten or twenty foot lenghts.

Reply to
J. Carroll

p. 3282

Reply to
Ned Simmons

thats exactly what I need and so much cheaper by the foot than their kits? Thanks Ken

Reply to
Dr. Butter

Small Parts Inc

sells Buna by the foot

Scott

Reply to
SAE

Comparing price. Small Parts Inc wants 2 to 3x what Mc Master Carr wanted

Reply to
Dr. Butter

Wrong! MSC sells by the foot. The 100 foot lenth in the catalog refers to the maximum length coil. I have purchased short lengths in the past.

John Normile

Reply to
Camperken