Spray nozzle tube heaven

Not trying to be cute here, this is a real dilemma for me. When ever I drop a can of WD-40 or whatever, the red tube pops off and disappears into another dimension, never to be seen again. I must have lost a couple dozen in the cluttered little space I call my machine shop. Does someone sell these in bulk? Does anyone here have them suddenly and mysteriously appear out of nowhere? If so, they're MINE.

Ken Grunke

Reply to
Ken Grunke

They are living in the top right hand drawer of my roll around :) Don't know why but I used to have the same problem and started saving the ones that lasted through a whole can in that drawer...They seem to have multiplied exponentially lately. I was wondering where they all came from .. Thanks! Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

I USED to have that problem, it's solved now. I wrote to WD-40 complaining that the tubes get lost too easy and suggested they tape 2 tubes to each can. Then I asked to buy a gross from them. They sent me a gross FREE! Problem solved. You even lose fewer of them with an infinite backup supply.

Reply to
Nick Hull

Reply to
Randy Replogle