stainless peg-board-like product?

I once found a piece of flat stainless sheet that had holes punched or
drilled into it about 3/16 inch or so, about 1/16 inch apart, to make
a screen of sorts.
It was a small piece I think from some sort of cooking machine
perhaps.
I have a need for something like this and was wondering if anyone
knows what this product might be called or where something like this
can be got?
Thanks.
Reply to
stone
It is called perforated metal and one source is

Randy
Reply to
Randal O'Brian
In a kitchen I worked in we had trays made like that inside the dish machine to catch stuff that may fall in. These were about 6x14 inches each. We also had a few veggie steaming trays that were similar, but thinner plate and larger dimensions. Look around for a restaurant going out of business.
Reply to
B.B.
That's it exactly! Thanks very much.
Reply to