Stainless Steel Tubing Remnants

I don't know if anyone interested in metalworking reads these posts anymore but I've got some of these remnats from 4in up to 10 in diameter. Just a few feet in length except for the 10in which is longer. Our management in their wisdom decieded to scrap them since "they have already been paid for". So I am trying to make some money for my dinosaur pumpkin chunkin project. I thought someone here would steer me towards people who would be interested in this for their projects or whatever. I'd want something reasonable, not trying to make a killing. And for the rest of ya here who just want to rant how about my idea that everything wrong with this country and every business i've ever worked for is Bad Management.

Reply to
Butter

Location, Location, Location.

Reply to
clare

You did not mention how thick the wall is. If it is thick enough for vacuum apparatus, makers of that stuff might be interested. Otherwise sell it on craigslist or ebay as material for sculptors.

Reply to
anorton

Arkansas Asrkansas Arkansas

Reply to