Steam Chime Whistle

Some weeks ago I mentioned I had made and drawn a steam chime whistle and had
load of requests for the drawings, I answered at least a dozen before posting
to the drop-box.
Just wondered if anybody has made one yet ? If so, what results. The original
question was from somebody who wanted a BIG one, so has anybody scaled it up ?
I am also thinking of adding a cord operated valve to the one on the boat, so
it can be operated locomotive style & not just by a boring toggle switch
Cheers,
Mark
Reply to
Markgengine