STEAM Next weekend show

Next weekend, Rough and Tumble has the show. Supposedly the largest one around. Maybe I'll go see.

Flash

Reply to
flash

If you go 1/2 way down the page & click "Visitor's Info" (not the "Visitor's Info" at the top - it doesn't do anything), then 1/2 way down that page, click "Where are we?" & you'll get a map & description of its location. The 1st indication that this is near *Lancaster PA*. Couldn't they just say that on the 1st page?

Gaaah!!, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt