Bristol Show this weekend

The 36th Annual Bristol Model Railway Exhibition takes place this weekend at the Thornbury Leisure Centre, Alveston Hill, Thornbury, Glos.

Layouts and traders attending can be seen here:

I notice that BH Enterprises aren't listed this year. Hope this is just an oversight on the webpage front because it's one of the main reasons I go to the show!

2-8 fri 10-7 sat 10-5 sun. £5 for adults, £3 for little 'uns and £4 for concessions. A family ticket (2+2) is £12.

Although promoting the show here, I have nothing to do with it other than as a satisfied customer.

Pete

Reply to
mutley