Still working on the trailer!

Got new castors( 4'x8' folding trailer)

Longest shank I could get is still too short. Rather than screw with an All-Thread coupler, is there a "nut" with a washer face and long shank? thanks gary

___ ___! !___ !___ ___! ! ! ! ! !___!

Reply to
gary556

On Mon, 28 May 2007 22:23:00 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com quickly quoth:

Casters.

Yes. There are threaded inserts (like long furniture teenuts which are hammered into table legs for adjusters) which might work for you. Maybe try

  • Scattered Showers My Ass! * Website Development from A to Z
  • --Noah *
Larry Jaques

Try the metal shop at your local prison. They make shanks to length.

WTF are you talking about?

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin