strange tool

A friend gave me a bunch of old automotive tools. I knew what most of them were but this one stumps me. Any ideas? I'd like to sell these tools on Craigslist. Engineman

Its a Sunnen valve spring compressor for side valve engines. see:

Tom

Reply to
Jack

OK, I'll bet the clips that went with it were in one of the bags of rust out there. I do have the eggbeater-style valve grinder that went with it somewhere, had a semi-circular end that fit in the slot in the valve head. Not a lot of call for either these days.

Stan

Reply to
stans4