Stryco MF-4 blade welder

Hi y?all I picked up one of theses Stryco MF-4 blare welders when I bought a old saw sharpening shop the fellow that owned it had passed on so the family was selling it and didn?t know how things worked and there was no manuals. So I?ve put a new plug on it 220v cleaned it up oiled it up and now it will spark like crazy when you hold the weld button down the clock turns some times it stays on until you manually disengage it, the anneal button it heats the blade up red hot. However I have no idea what I?m doing I can melt the heck out of the blades I can get them to stick together but they are brittle ate the weld no matter what I set it at. So first off help please before I end up with pipe melted bandsaw blades and have to tell everyone the game to shorten there bandsaws, and second foes ANYONE know where I might find a users manual for the Stryco MF-4??????Any help would be much appreciated, my wife adds before I burn something down. Now I don?t think that was called for but wow you would think there?s s celebration going on when you use there machine and you would want to make sure it?s used in a safe area.?Thanks in advance y?all!!!! Any help would be awesome!!! Happy Trails!

Reply to
cowboydel