Stuart's still a wingnut

...calls himself a Rebrobate Libertine, ...

LOL.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Jeez, is your news server backed up? Or is that a delayed laugh? I think I sent that over a week ago.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Newsguy's done some weird stuff with how they list threads lately.

They've stopped listing every posting in a thread (which they used to do) and have gone to only listing the *last* post. But you still find the entire thread if you desire to see it.

However there seem to be occasional burps where a random post in the middle of a thread gets listed on its own, not associated with the rest of the thread. It cannot seem to link to the main body of the thread, but sometimes they're interesting nontheless.

Your "retrospective liberarian' post was one of them....

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

How about that. I think I will never understand how this whole thing works, and I have little incentive to find out. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

FWIW, the feed for my reader has been doing the same things. It's not apparent whether the post is new, or what it's about if there isn't a partial quote of a previous post.

Reply to
Wild Bill