supplier for sheet pewter

I'm about to try my hand at some metal spinning. Does anyone know of a supplier for small amounts of sheet pewter? How about some advice on types of metal used for spinning, such as soft copper?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Coers

Save yourself an enormous amount of grief, and do all your learning on aluminium.

The joys of work-hardening copper can come after that.

Aluminium, by comparison, is heaven to spin.

Jeff

Reply to
A.Gent

Reply to
David Billington

These people are in the UK and I think you are in the US.

Phoenix Pewter Industries Unit 21 Warwick Road Industrial Estate Tyseley Birmingham B11 2QR United Kingdom

tel 0121 772 7060 fax 0121 772 6020

Rich Coers wrote:

Reply to
David Billington

've bought from them with no problems.

Here's another that I know nothing about:

More sources can be had via Google.

Steve Smith

Rich Coers wrote:

Reply to