Swing in gap of Graziano SAG 14?

Can someone tell me the swing in the gap of a Graziano SAG14 lathe? I am trying to find out if a 480mm or 18.9 inch faceplate will fit.

Reply to
nic.alexander

Down near the bottom theres a lathe forum with lot's os SAG knowledge.

Cheers Trevor Jones

222 86055 body
Down near the bottom theres a lathe forum with lot's os SAG knowledge.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

I run a Sag 12, so I can't tell for sure what the capabilities of the Sag 14 are, but I can swing 17-3/8" with the Sag 12 by removing the way covers. That's easily done. It's entirely possible you can do the same thing with the Sag 14.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos