t-slot covers?

I machined a whole bunch out of mahogony. The wood is very porous and absorbs oils and coolant. Teak would also be good. Works great. Lasts a long time (over 15 years on some). Cost is nil.

Boris

Reply to
Boris Beizer

Anthony wrote in news:Xns96223C2B96E96acziparle3sp835@216.77.188.18:

A cheap alternative are the T type aluminum pieces that are used in drop ceilings. They can be cut easily and can be found in most dumpsters or landfills. :)

Geesh, I'm startin to sound like Gunner now. But, hey if its free its for me!

Bing

Reply to
Bing