7/16" T-Slot - Myford size?

Hi all,

My Marlow mill has 7/16" T-slots, which is marginally annoying as I don't have any that size. I've been doing a bit of searching and found that Chester sell a set sized at 7/16" and list it as being suitable for Myfords. I've already got a 1/2" T-nut set thing, so as long as I can bung 3/8"studs in to a suitable 7/16 T-nut, all I need is the nut bit. I then came across this thing on Chronos, New- Set T Studs Clamps & T Strip to Suit Myford(Reference #MTS8), which has some long strips to easily make a few T-nuts out of but I've not had much joy in getting them to confirm that they'll fit a 7/16" slot. Can anyone confirm that

7/16" is the standard Myford slot size?

Cheers, Rob

Reply to
Robbus

Myford T-slots are 3/8" wide, 3/8" deep total, with the 'head' of the T being .562" wide by .156" tall.

HTH

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand