Tap drill Inch/metric

Regarding a recent request for this info... I have a program that has more information than the average person needs on this subject. I (think) I got it from a post on this NG but I do not have a clue as to who originally posted /wrote? this program. The program is simply titled "threads". If the original poster would repeat the download information it would be appreciated. If not I will forward the program to anyone who requests it.

Regards. Ken (my return email address (spammotel) *is* real. - just put 'threads' in the subject line to get a prompt reply.

Reply to
Ken Davey

Ken Davey