Target Acquired !

Just had an interesting conversation with a former coworker and friend . The local property management businesses are screaming for AC security devices ... at a price quite a bit higher than I was planning on charging . Looks like the profit margin will be better than I had hoped !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

OH, I FORGOT!

Go to the local companies and ask what it is that they are not getting. It would be a shame if you were trying to make and sell security bars (along with twenty others from Mars and various other alien places), and what they really want and would pay big bucks for is security stuff.

Sometimes that's part of the homework I suggested - identifying the market ( need ). And maybe security devices would be cleaner, easier, and way more profitable to work with.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Excellent !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I don't think that I've ever seen a security device on an AC. Unless I saw it & didn't know what it was. What are they & why do AC's need them?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt