Thank God for the internet!

(From my Dad)

Thank God for the internet.......how else could a guy correct

Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch on Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:33:53 -0800 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

"Oh yeah, oh yeah - you can't hit a golf ball straight!"

"Oh yeah, we bad, our ROI is hotter than yours! Oh yeah."

"You drink discount wine! From a box!"

as an associate of mine once said "we're here. we're queer, And our portfolios will stomp all over you!"

I had weird associates.

-- pyotr filipivich "I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed over walking into the saloon, because when I asked the bartender whether they served zombies he said, 'Sure, what'll you have?'" from I Hear America Swinging by Peter DeVries

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

The way I play golf, if I hit the ball straight, it's the end of the ball. I prefer a .357 driver although a .22 leads to longer ball life.

Reply to
rbowman

A couple decades ago, I used to borrow a rimfire bolt action rifle from a friend. I took some two by fours, and cut them into squares (rip in half, and then cut into squares). I painted them with what spraycans I had and took em to the range. Turns out a tiny little 40 grain hit on a pine two by two cube shattered it into splinters.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

umm, there is definitely easier ways of making kindling. Pine has trouble out performing dried cow manure as a structural component.

Reply to
news13

You suggesting I'd have better results if I were to shoot the shit?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Throwing the bullet would give you a couple of more feet per second and higher energy. Good idea.

Reply to
Frank

Well maybe. cow eats your lawn and saves mowing. Cow drops deposits which harden and can be used in skeet shooting. Now if you did that on a farmers field you might be able to sell it as "fertiliser spreading", espcially if you were loading your own shells with nitropill.

Reply to
news13

Actually Southern Pine is right up there with Douglas Fir as a structual material.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Adolph Toepperwein, king of the wood block killers.

Reply to
rbowman

I think about that?

ection is active.

Now you could get all in one from Hello World Magazine. The Hello World Mag azine is a free online magazine which deals with fashion, beauty, homemade craft, recipe, entertainment, study, traveling and much more only for you. It would change your lifestyle.

mahamahafarhat