I wonder who make this?

Michael A. Terrell

Maybe 14 is an unrucky number.

Reply to
Kennedy

Time to melt an L across that 1 and smear paint into it to fix that little oversight, wot?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Close" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Reply to
guillemd53228

I would buy one if it was cheap enough, and leave it laying on a workbench to see if anyone noticed the error. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's rather funny. But, we had a JEOL electron microprobe at our university, cost way over $100K in 1986 or so. There were hysterical misspellings all over it, like holizontal and veltical and Poroloid (for Polaroid on the camera). We figured we must have had the first unit ever made with an English panel.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

At least it was still usable. :)

I loved a Panasonic service manual for a relay operated cassette deck with phrases like "If reray one work not, reray two then work."

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell