Thank you from Sunny Afghanistan!!

A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up terrain, too.)

Ken

Reply to
kennethandholly

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Reply to
Rex

Indeed! Thank you!

Sua Sponte

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Absolutely....thank you. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

I'll jump in (with agreement) on the thought of "No, thank *you*", although I don't often do it. You're a member of a crew doing a hard job, if you can give them less things to worry about then you're doing it first-rate.

John

Reply to
JohnM

Ditto.