Thanks for the info on casement window hardware

In a previous post I asked about repairing a casement window handle, and someone suggested ordering a replacement from Blaine....They had something very close to what I needed (they also could have done a near-exact copy, but it would have been $75 or so per handle)...I just placed an order. Thanks!

Reply to
eag111