Thanksgiving

I'm sure thankful for a sense of humor. It sure would be a boring life without it. It's cold and rainy out, and so I'm thankful to be in where it is warm and dry. Much of the world is in the dark, and I've got light. I'm thankful for family, and for friends who I can visit, to get me out of the house. And who make me welcome in their homes. Much of the world is atheist or involved in a false or partial religion, and I'm thankful to have found the gospel. Much of the world has no concept of the power of the priesthood, and I'm pleased to have some understanding. And to have the power of the priesthood. Much of the world has never seen a computer, and I'm thankful to have internet. Much of the world lives in fear of tryanical dictators, and I'm thankful that the USA still has some freedoms left. Though, rapidly declining.

And there are so many more things to be thankful.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon