The Tractor: proceding with the repairs

Tractordata.com says mine weighs in at 700 , but doesn't say how equipped . I also got the regular crossbar tractor tires , I don't have a putting green here . I haven't decided what to put on the front yet , but they're OK for now .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

You know what a "quad" is? It's a 4 wheeled motor scooter. Your JD can pull every bit as much as a medium sized quad bike. (ATV)

Reply to
clare