This machine doesn't work

Since Circus City and CompUseless both died, Microcenter is last man standing around here for retail PC storefronts. Fortunately, they haven't abused their monopoly and have held prices down. Unfortunately, the $45 terrorbyte got washed away with last year's Thai floods, more like $100+ these days. That's slowly changing, but I don't expect previous pricing to return before this summer. I've got sufficient spares to wait that out, chalk one up to foresight.

Stan

Reply to
Stanley Schaefer

The only local left here is a 'Beast By', with all those headless chickens. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell