Thread Tables

I'm new here and fairly new to the trade, so I wanted to make some sort of contribution. I hope this can be of benifit to some one. One of my instuctors at school has a website that will instantly calculate threading info for any Unified and ACME thread, along with spur gear and bolt circle calculations. There are also some calculators for data that is related to small hobby size engines, mostly airplane engines.

Chip's Ahoy!

Sonny

"somedays you're the pigeon and somedays you're the statue"

Reply to
best wire

Sorry, It's, Doov.com

Reply to
best wire

Hey Sonny,

Neat-o.....Thanks.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Shitodear..thats cuter than a box of puppies!!!

Thanks!

Gunner

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner