Threaded Bi-Metal Hole Saws?

JR North wrote in news:40159A0C.1D153773 @bigfoot.com:

Almost every hole saw i've ever seen is internally threaded. The arbor comes with the kit. Check your local Greenelee supplier. You won't beat them for longevity.

Reply to
Anthony

Just picked up HF's Tube Notcher. Not bad... It uses 1/2 and 5/8" INTERNALLY THREADED hole saws, but I am having trouble finding any. All the saws I find are mounted to arbors. Links?....anyone? JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Reply to
JR North