Today's CNC mill progress

*) Debugged a function to mill out a deep (multipass) round pocket. I already debugged a function to mill out a deep rectangular pocket.

*) Spindle forward (VFD forward input) is now controlled by EMC, as opposed to the On/Off button on the VFD. Spindle starts when I hit a button on the AXIS GUI, or F9 key.

*) Poured a loaf of homemade machinable wax.

*) Labeled a lot of wires

Reply to
Ignoramus2966