Today's Tidbit: Molasses and Rust

Just -plonk- him, as we have done, already.

-- The United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world. -- Ayn Rand

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Richard, I have put up with him for years on the electronics mewsgroups. I already had six lkill filters for him on this group. When he stops getting attention, he creates another nym. I kill filed it, too.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's why I keep asking where yours came from.

You sure are attentive for one who makes such a big deal out of plonking me.

Oh, well; que sera sera.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I'm SOOOO tempted to say, "Ha ha, nanner nanner nanner, I win!" but I believe I'll leave that kind of crap to the ones who still get off on that sort of thing.

I _am_ trainable, expecially when youse guys do something like read me the riot act about the political crap I posted that might have driven Ernie away.

But it's SOOO easy to bait Michael (some might call me a Master Baiter, which is certainly true in at least one sense >:-> ) - I can almost see him giving himself a stroke raging at me.

Thanks!! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise