Tool coating technologies

I am lucky to have a very good friend that does tool coatings and is on the "cutting edge" so to speak. The latest thing he is developing is called "Ion Implantation". Imagine a TiN coating on a tool the coating actually penetrated the surface of the tool! I've only seen computer simulations so far and I don't know how far away the process is, but it seems to me it will be a revolution in the industry and change cutting tools forever. If you ever need coatings, this is the guy! His shop looks like a mixture of a Russian space station and Frankenstein's laboratory, a great set for a movie!

Tom Gardner

David Billington

Worked fine for me. I'm using mozilla.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

So am I. The error message was displayed in the viewed page and was produced by the server so should not be an issue with the browser although viewing the source give me a page saying my browser doesn't support frames, I thought it did even though its an early mozilla release.

Reply to
David Billington