Toolbit_Grinding_Pictures

But after looking at the picture that Jim Stewart showed in the Lightbox Plans thread I am embarassed to have anyone look at them.

I am sure that it is the camera's fault.

Yeah right. That's the ticket! Blame the tool not the operator!

Errol Groff Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Tech

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

860 774 8511 x1811

Errol Groff

Errol, Thanks for the additional pictures. I'd also like to thank you for the wonderful visual tour of the Mystic River Foundry, too. I have a keen interest in foundry work and had a very enjoyable time seeing the various steps in the foundry. Absolutely amazing to find a woman doing such heavy work!

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos